Findon is a semi-rural clustered village and civil parish in the Arun District of West Sussex, England, 4 miles north of Worthing.
The village hall is hub of the community hosting many local events.
The land on which the Findon Village Hall stands was conveyed to Trustees on 27th June 1933 by the Reverend Herbert Bull with the the condition that the land and any building built on it be used for "the purposes of physical and mental recreation and social moral and intellectual development through the medium of reading and recreation rooms, library, lectures, classes, recreations and entertainments or otherwise as may be found expedient for the benefit of the inhabitants of Findon in the County of Sussex and its immediate vicinity....."
Construction of the Village Hall began in March 1938 and it opened its doors on 24th August 1938.
Today, Findon Village Hall operates as a registered charity - No. 231098 and has 3 people appointed as trustees of the charity
VILLAGE HALL TRUST MINUTES
Village Hall Trust Meeting Minutes are published below: